To experience the difference that an invigorating chemical peel can make in your appearance and self-confidence, visit our luxury medical spa in Huntingdon Valley, PA. We’re conveniently located for residents of Bucks County, Montgomery County and the entire Philadelphia area, including all of the following communities:
- Willow Grove
- Upper Moreland
- Lower Moreland
If you’ve been searching far and wide for an effective treatment for acne scars, a chemical peel at Wrinklesaway by Mindy could be the answer to your prayers. Find out more about our restorative facial peels, including chemical peels for hyperpigmentation and melasma, bycontacting us by phone or online to schedule a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Chemical Peels
What does a chemical peel do?
A chemical peel is an exfoliating treatment that uses a chemical solution to retexturize the skin while lightening up dark spots and softening the appearance of scarring.
The effects range depending on whether a single peel or series of peels is completed. Peels range from light (with little to no downtime) to medium (initial redness and peeling) to deep (redness and peeling for a few days).
A fresh look and glow can be expected with a light facial peel, as it gently removes the top layer of skin to unveil a smoother, more radiant complexion. A deep chemical peel can minimize lines, fade dark spots, and even out skin tone and texture, lasting months or years.
Are chemical peels good for acne scars?
If acne scars are making you self-conscious and inhibiting your quality of life, a deep chemical peel could be a game-changer. Chemical peels are ideal for improving photodamage, fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, and acne scarring. Chemical peels are an effective treatment for acne scars because they deeply exfoliate the affected area and promote the production of fresh, new skin.
Chemical Peel for Acne Scars & Hyperpigmentation
Our chemical peels are perfect for those struggling with acne scars, hyperpigmentation or melasma, and can help to treat a wide variety of other skin care challenges. We proudly offer all of the following chemical peel treatments, and we’re always happy to help you decide which one is right for you.
- Illuminize Peel™— Also known as a “red carpet peel,” the Illuminize Peel™ brightens the overall appearance of skin while providing a more uniform complexion with little to no downtime.
- Vitalize Peel™— A mid-level peel, the Vitalize Peel™ smooths away fine lines and wrinkles, and improves skin texture. Optimal results can be achieved with a series of three treatments spaced one month apart.
- Rejuvenize Peel™A deep penetrating peel that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and discoloration, the Rejuvenize Peel™ is safe to use on all Fitzpatrick Skin Types.
- Advanced Corrective Peel — This peel is formulated with an exclusive blend of clinical-grade acids and a maximum peel concentration. It can dramatically diminish the appearance of discoloration and pores, while improving the texture and brightness of skin for a more youthful, radiant appearance.
- Perfect 10 Peel— This medical-grade peel smoothes and softens the skin texture and tone, while diminishing wrinkles, fine lines, and discoloration. It increases radiance and luminosity by unclogging pores and reducing the appearance of dark spots.
Cosmetic Skincare Treatments for A Fresh, New Version of You
In addition to our chemical peels for acne scars, hyperpigmentation, melasma and more, we provide a number of additional cosmetic skincare treatment options at our location in Huntingdon Valley, PA. Residents of the Philadelphia area, including all of Bucks County and Montgomery County, are welcome to visit us for:
Whether you live in Abington, Feasterville, Holland, Newtown, Lower Moreland, Upper Moreland, Warminster, Willow Grove or Yardley, the most effective skincare solutions and beauty treatments are available right around the corner at our luxury medical spa. Contact Wrinklesaway by Mindy today to book your appointment.